About Our Trust

Dharmamurthi Rao Bahadur Calavala Cunnan Chetty’s Charities was established in the year 1920 by Sri Calavala Cunnan Chetty Garu to serve the poor, downtrodden and needy people. Our Charities office is located at No.116, Govindappa Naicken Street, Chennai – 1. The Members of the Trust Board are dedicated and follow the footsteps of our founder in carrying out various educational, social, medical and philanthropic services.